Monday, November 22, 2010

Phoebe in Wonderland

Netflix recommended the movie Phoebe in Wonderland for me a week or so ago. I added it to the instant queue without reading the synopsis, just because I liked the cover. Am I the only person who does this? Today I opened up the IMDB and saw the name "Elle Fanning". While I have an aversion to Dakota Fanning, I've found that her little sister, Elle, is less shrill and annoying than she is. This was a good movie to sit back and crochet to. Really mellow. I liked it.

Bravo, Netflix. You've actually recommended something I liked, unlike the time you recommended the snooze-fest movie about the Muslim who discovers he's really a Jewish man. Next on my list is Babies. I watched the first five minutes or so of it with the boyfriend, whilst making our own commentary, but it ended up being too much infant, not enough explosions, bacon and manstuff for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment