Thursday, December 2, 2010

Apple Pie and Kitty Cats

Today was surprisingly cold, which was nice. I love when it's actually a little chilly here, like it should be. I think temperatures were in the 40's when we left Game Night tonight. Nothing beats playing Apples to Apples for hours with friends. I even made some mini apple pies for the occasion, but I left them at the boyfriend's house because I thought they were too doughy to bring for a group. I'm a big critic of myself. I think they would have been better had I rolled the dough out thinner, but it actually took 4 hours to do all the prep PLUS 3 hours to chill that stupid dough. I was beyond DONE with the recipe by that point. I really love the blog I got the recipe from, and I'm sure if I had more patience they would have turned out delish, just like everything else I've made from that blog. Here's the recipe in case anyone wants to brave it. Next time I'll just make a whole pie using her filling ingredients because that part was yummeh to the max.



Yesterday I cut up one of my old Walgreens shirts and made my cats a catnip toy. They decided they didn't want to share, so to avoid a feud, I quickly rolled up a sock, stuffed it with stuffing and catnip. Tilly ended up stealing BOTH toys in the end. The stinker.

Rainbow asking her little sister to share.


Tilly saying "but I'm a baby and I get both!"

No comments:

Post a Comment